
Today is Malley's 5 Month Birthday. I adore this baby and I adore this age. She is all smiles and love all the time. My Sweet Mallory- at 5 months you are finally sleeping longer stretches. You have officially dropped your midnight feeding and are basically eating one time in the middle of the night between 2 and 4 AM. You still don't take a pacifier but are learning to put yourself to sleep by yourself. You love to roll around and love to sleep on your tummy. You make Mommy nervous because you snuggle into your mattress! Sophie is still your favorite toy but you really enjoy your exersaucer too. You are the most easy going, adaptable, mellow child that I have ever encountered. Therefore-I feel like the luckiest new mother in the world. The sound of my voice, and a few select others, brings instant open mouthed smiles to your face. (High school friends: Reminds me of my smile during my drill team's Miss Otis pom routine- senior year :) ) You have chubby fat legs and dimples in your arms and I love it! You have started having a party in your bathtub and kick and splash and love me to pour water on your hands. You bring joy to my day and just the sight of you makes me happy. Happy Five Months my sweet girl- I hope you are always this happy!
Happy 5 months Mallory -- I love you! And yes, she has the Miss Otis smile down perfectly!
ReplyDelete