Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pansies, Peonies, and Pinchers

Dallas has a wonderful Arboretum that has children's programming multiple times a year. Right now it is Dallas Blooms and the entire arboretum is filled with gorgeous flowers. We spent last monday morning there with our friend Travis. Here are some pics of our sweet boys and Peyton, doing what he loves most- dancing, performing, and running away from me.



Here is a quick family picture. I just look tired. Because I was! Since then Mallory has been doing much better at night so hopefully the next pictures will have me more rested.

On the way out Mallory started screaming in the side by side, double stroller. She never cries. I noticed a man stop dead in his tracks and stare strangely at Peyton. I saw Peyton's hands on Mallory's side of the stroller and told him to keep his hands to himself. I calmed her down, put her back in his stroller and caught him reach over and pinch her fat,bare, baby legs, making her cry again. He had been pinching her the whole time, thus causing the man to stop and stare! 2 year olds and their fascination with cause and effect. "If I pinch her, she will cry." Poor Baby.

Better watch out Peyton- Pretty soon this arm will be long enough to whap you in the head! She's working hard at it! And I don't blame her one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment