
The caterpillar eats apples, oranges, plums, strawberries, pears, and then moves on to more interesting food ;), we also tried pickles, swiss cheese, and cupcakes! After all that food the caterpillar gets a tummy ache and eats a big green leaf. My little caterpillars ate a mint leaf.



Our fabulous neighbor "Mimi" was able to join us with her grandson and her daughter Betsy (my friend). Fabulous does not do Mimi (our babysitter, lifesaver, angel) justice, I'm sure you will see an "Ode to Mimi" on this blog soon enough!
Lindy and Reese joined in on the fun too.I love this picture of them. Lindy is so perplexed by Reese's new "2 year old behavior". :)







We had Mallory's playgroup in the afternoon and broke in Lindy's swimming pool. It was Mallory's first swim. I had my hands too full with toddler, baby, and a nice glass of sauvignon blanc to get pictures, but will get pictures of her in her new ladybug swimsuit soon!
We love our playgroups- they make our Wednesdays so fun!
What a great playgroup! You are so clever. I'm so glad Harper will get to be in Mallory's playgroup in the future (right? please?)!
ReplyDeletewere you a teacher in a formal life? what a GREAT playgroup!! so impressed!!!
ReplyDelete