
Hi. My name is Peyton and I am a Binkaholic. Binky is our fancy word for pacifier. I have pretty much used a binky for nap and sleeping since I was born. Well, I have been binky free for 3 days now. A man came to my house on Tuesday and took all of my binkies away. Mom said his name is Mr. Binky and he wears a vest made of binkys and has a binky for a nose. He came while I was at school and took the binkies to give to new babies. Binkies are for babies and I am about to turn three, so he decided my time had come.
Mallory has never taken a binky. Mom never liked this until now. It makes my step by step program easier. Our house is officially Binky free.
I mention my binky every once in awhile but going cold turkey has been easier than we thought. I hope I don't relapse. Hopefully there are no random binkies hiding around the house. If we find one I have to put in the mailbox for Mr. Binky. I'm sure he is a nice man, but I'm starting to think that Mr.Binky is kind of a drag.
Binky free for 3 days!
Way to go Peyton!!!! And happy belated birthday Meredith!!!! Looks like yall had a blast on your b-day trip!
ReplyDelete