Karaoke was a highlight of the weekend. We did all types of songs but my favorite was my duet with Kelley. We pulled out a song we used to sing when were 14, freshman year of highschool- "Does He love you" by Reba McEntire. I'm pretty sure we haven't sung it since 1994 but we found it is just like riding a bike- it comes right back to you. Our props were limited to what we had in our purse. I played Reba's role, the wife and decided to be a Stay at home Mom. I wore my hooter hider, held my diapees and wipees, and pulled out soem coupons. Kelley played Linda Evans, the hussie mistres and wore a boa and some slinky slip. Come to think of it- where did she find that slip?!? Anyways- it was a blast. And it is my turn to turn 30 next!





No comments:
Post a Comment