
Our little chunk a monka had her 4 month appointment yesterday and is growing perfectly. She as in the 80th percentile of height, 50th of weight, and 40th of head. Looks like she is going to have a hard time finding long enough jeans, just like her Mommy! She is an absolute doll. She is all smiles and all love and is very agreeable, except when she wants to be fed. This baby would have a boob in her mouth 24 hours a day if we let her! (and on a hard day I sometimes do) She doesn’t like bottles or pacifiers, just the real thing. We are going to start getting tough with her this week and make her stay in her bed for longer stretches. I need to get a longer stretch of sleep at night without having a baby attached to me. I haven’t gone loner than 3 or 4 hours since before she was born, and I may be losing my mind. Mallory loves her exersaucer, her spider bouncey chair, being held facing out, Yo Gabba Gabba, and chewing on Sophie the giraffe. She is the perfect baby and we can’t imagine our lives without her! I love the rolls of fat on her legs,.Her open mouth kisses, and the big smiles she gives all of us. She makes it all worthwhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment