
Meet Reese. Peyton’s Dallas Best Friend.
I am careful to clarify with “Dallas” because I know he also has a loyal bestie back in Raleigh. Reese lives behind us, about four doors down and I met her mom at our neighborhood’s monthly women’s dinner It was July and we were both hugely fat and pregnant with our second babies. After talking (which we both love to do) we realized that our new babies were due weeks apart, our 1st babies were about 8 months apart, we both went to UT, graduated the same year, and had a few mutual friends. Instant Love! We spend so much time together, playdates, talking, and drinking wine, that Peyton and Reese have become fast friends too. Peyton adores Reese and plays with her so well. He has two Geromes (his lovies) and always hands her one of them, shares all his toys, and sometimes even chews food to offer to her. And our little ones (Baby James and Baby Mallory) were born about 3 weeks apart so they are sure to be good friends too. Reese calls Peyton “Pete” and they are the best of friends.
Here is a picture of Peyton and Reese having lunch on our big Dallas “snow day”. I know there aren’t many people that I would share a corndog with! He must really love her.
Here is a picture of Peyton and Reese having lunch on our big Dallas “snow day”. I know there aren’t many people that I would share a corndog with! He must really love her.



No comments:
Post a Comment