Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blast from the Past

I sometimes wish I had started a blog when Peyton was little to remember the first few years of his life. To remedy this I am going to start posting a few old pics every now and then. I was thinking about this picture yesterday because my sweet husband has gotten the kids fully dressed before I pull myself out of bed a few times this week. This is such a huge help and reminded me of how far he has come in the Daddy department. This is a picture of one of the first times he dressed Peyton by himself.



Yes folks- that is a dinosaur onesie, puppy dog pants, and snowmen socks. Such a fun outfit! I remember Marshall defensively stating, "Well, they are all blue!" Hey, we've all got to start somewhere! I love this picture because it is such a fun memory, I remember laughing and laughing. Times change though, these days I don't care what the children are wearing as long as they are dressed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment