Wednesday, December 1, 2010

America's Top Babysitter?

Did you know that I am currently developing a new reality tv show called "America's Top Babysitter"? Top reality tv stars will compete for the ultimate title of "America's Best Babysitter". We just finished filming episode 1 which included past Bachelor and Bachelorette Stars Chris L. and Peyton W.! Their ultimate babysitting "Challenge"? My Peyton.




Ok, so obviously just kidding about the show, but I think it is very funny that Peyton and Mallory were recently babysat but such big reality stars. :) Girl Peyton is one of my best friends (and the reason I loved the name Peyton!) and is dating Bachelorette runner-up Chris L. (From Ali's season, apparently he was America's favorite). He was in town the other week, I had a doctor's appointment, Girl Peyton is like part of our family, and somehow the two ended up as my babysitter for the appointment. If you don't know who Chris L. is, google it- you'll be impressed that he was our babysitter. Well, at least some of the stay at home Moms in Peyton's playgroup were! Women my age love this guy! And rightly so, he was very sweet to the kids.

Thank you guys for playing with the kids! You really are a precious couple!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! I am still laughing about the time the three of us went to CVS, to get something, that was negative. But, it really wasn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I want my kids to come over!! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most creative blog post ever, but then again, look at your subject matter. How can we compete with that? Kidding!!! Love all of your scoop :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete