
On our way to Peyton's school!
Peyton's sweet, small class.
Peyton has been wearing his triceratops costume for weeks, often even sleeping in it. He would sleep through the night in the full get-up, hat, and paws and one night I had to laugh because he was sleeping with me and everytime I would reach over to cuddle him I would get knocked in the face by his dinosaur tail. Got to love little boys! He was so excited to wear it to school for his small classroom party.
On Halloween we headed over to a neighbor's house for dinner with lots of our neighborhood friends. Gigi was with us too!
We trick or treated for the second year in a row with our neighbors the Carrells and the Riddells. This year everyone participated!

James may ask for a different stroller partner next year.
On second thought, she is pretty comfy...

All in all, Mallory's First Halloween was a success! And pregnant Mommy has been enjoying all of the candy they collected. :) Thanks Kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment