Mallory broke my glasses over a month ago. I am still wearing them broken because it is just not easy getting to an eyeglass store with 2 little ones in tow. It has been on my to do list for weeks now but always gets trumped by something else. Maybe I'll end up starting a new trend. Or wearing my contact lenses more.
Pretty Ridiculous!
You know what else isn't glamorous? Snotty Noses. I thought about editing the dried up snot out of Peyton's pictures but this is our real life and I want to remember it as is. Plus he is probably one of the only people we know that thinks my broken glasses are still cool so I can deal with a little dried snot.
Actually, it looks like most of the Yates family is digging this new trend. Maybe I AM glamorous! Roll call!


Uh Oh. I think we know where this is headed......Although I doubt she can do much more damage.
You crack me up Mer!! So impressed with all of your blogging...love these pictures :)
ReplyDeletelove it...:) precious kids!
ReplyDeletethis is hysterical! Mere - i definitely agree that motherhood is not in any way, shape or form 'glamorous!' I've forgotten all about glamour at this point! :) Love the pics and post!
ReplyDeleteOh how we miss you guys. Please show us a pic of the baby bump! Love you all!
ReplyDelete