We experienced quite the laugh on Sunday during the Cowboys game. Marshall was snoozing on the couch with Peyton while Mallory safely played on the floor around them. I was in the other room. All of a sudden I heard Peyton's small 4 wheeler rev up and Marshall yelling "Meredith!" I ran out to find Mallory on the four wheeler, sitting like a pro, driving towards me. She had climbed on his 4 wheeler, found the button to accelerate and was riding around the room. Marshall said he thought he must have been seeing things because it couldn't have been real, he had opened his eyes and there was his baby girl headed towards him. I just couldn't stop laughing. This 11-month-old baby can't even walk yet but is driving around the room on a 4 wheeler? The whole scene looked like it was fake and definitely couldn't really be happening.I tried to get some "in action" shots but we were worried she was going to fall off so tried not to encourage the behavior. Thank you Mallory for the uncontrollable fit of laughter, I needed that!


Look Ma, No Hands!

Thanks for the ride! I think I'll walk the rest of the way.
I LOVE it. Never a dull moment. She is a character. And just look at that face.
ReplyDeleteI love the look on Mal's face in the first picture - pure delight!!! Hilarious!
ReplyDelete