Well this weekend Bebe surprised Peyton with the most perfect gift.
A Miniature Drum Set.
With a miniature bass drum, three snares, and a cymbal. (I played the drums in middle school so I am totally hip to percussion lingo :) ) His face was just precious when he saw it. He gave us his trademark "i'm so happy, proud, excited, I know you're watching me so I'm kind of embarrased face" Few things elicit this face- his walk down the aisle as ringbearer being the most recent, so we know he was pretty thrilled.
Now you might be thinking that I have an evil Mother-in-law for purchasing my three year-old a noisy drum set, but she is great and is actually keeping the set at HER house. Which makes it an even better toy because we have to go THERE to play it!
So Bebe- we thank you, Peyton thanks you, and Mallory and her head thank you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment