Friday, October 8, 2010

11 Months, almost the Big 1!

Happy 11 Months Baby Mallory! It is the last month of your first year, the last monthly update, the last month of bottles, and what looks to be your last month of crawling. You are becoming such a little person, full of spunk and sass and smiles.

This month you started cruising and will take up to three steps by yourself. You now love to clap and do patty cake and say "pappy pappa papapapay" whenever you do patty cake. You love to do Mallory is "So Big" and to hide your face with blankets and clothes to play "Where's Malley?" You learned to say "Dandy" when we were in Austin and love to say "Hi" and wave to our friends.

You have a few more teeth busting through on the bottom but still only have vampire fangs :) on the top. You are starting to get into more things and protest when I tell you "No." You love Mom's car keys and get really mad when I take them from you (like when I need them to start the car) and the other day you went missing in the house. I finally found you in my room, with the door shut, eating your brother's fruit snacks out of a bag. You weren't making a peep (trying not to be found) and the door was closed behind you (sneaky girl!) so it took me awhile to find you!

You are still the sweetest, easiest baby and I love every minute with you.

Here you are FINALLY holding your own bottle. It took you 7 months to take one and almost as long to want to hold it by yourself :)



Here you are playing in dirt.



Here you are happily eating the dirt.



And here is a close up of your "fangs", so funny!



Happy 11 Months to our Little Cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment