Peyton's Halloween costume came in the mail today and he couldn't wait to try it on. He didn't want to take it off. I decided to get a head start on dinner while Mallory was napping so I put Peyton on the couch with a Diego show for thirty minutes of "quiet time". It soon became way too quiet so I stepped out of the kitchen to check on him and found this.
A Sleeping Triceratops.
These are the moments that I just want to bottle up and remember forever. My sweet three-year-old boy (who is ALL boy) who insisted on having three-horns on his costume, making sure to be an authentic Triceratops, and making sure to tell me that he was a "friendly, nice" dinosaur-Not a mean one". I know soon enough Halloween will be about horror and gore and gross masks, so this little sleeping dinosaur just pulls at my heart.
These really are the simple,little moments that make being a Stay-at-home Mom all worth it. And this day is even better now that they are both sleeping!
just PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see this sleeping dinosaur
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously cute!!!!! I love that! Hope you are feeling good!!! Thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteWhy can I see one of these pictures ending up in his rehearsal dinner slide show? Just precious!!!
ReplyDelete