Friday, July 23, 2010

Peyton's Stuff


Last night I heard Peyton running back and forth from my bed to his room. It was time for bed and he was going to watch five minutes of his favorite show to help wind down. The show of choice, PINGU. Never heard of it? I'm not surprised. It is a Swedish show, entirely in SWEDISH!, about a claymation penguin. Peyton is obsessed with it and belly laughs at everything. I don't even know how we found it. I knew he loved the claymation short clips, Shaun the Sheep, on the Disney channel (He would belly laugh at that too) and saw this on netflix, put it in my queue and turned it on in a moment of desperation. Neither of us ever has any idea what Pingu is saying, all I ever hear him say is "NAWK, NAWK!!!!" (which is now yelled all over the house, especially in the dogs faces) but for some reason Peyton loves it. We now have three Pingu movies that we rotate between. They are short 5 minute clips.
This is his absolute favorite one, the clip that started it all.He calls it the mouse one but those are definitely not mice.


So Pingu was the movie of choice and if you HAVE heard of it- please let me know. I am very curious.

Peyton had been running back and forth, gathering one item at a time, for him to lie with. He told me it was his "Stuff". This is what he currently deems his most important items.


(his birth pillow, his cow pillow, his Wiggle dolls, the comb for his riding horse, the carrot for his riding horse, his blankie, Captain Feathersword, Gerome, and a cookie monster figurine) He is all set!

Nawk! Nawk!

1 comment:

  1. I must say, it's a very well animated show despite the swedish penguin speak. Peyton has good taste. Harper will only watch Pingu.

    ReplyDelete