I captured this picture of Mallory the other day and had such a wave of deja vu. I feel like Peyton took a similar picture when he was 7 months old. I couldn't find the exact image I was looking for but did find this picture in his 7 month album. Here they are at the exact same age, I think they are really starting to resemble each other. The crevice above their upper lip, nose, fat face, something.... I wonder if Mallory will get a head of mysterious blonde hair too!
Mallory at 7 Months, June 2010

Peyton at 7 Months, January 2008

I rarely post photographs of Mallory without a humongous smile on her face so thought these pictures were special. This is her in her natural state, after a calm bath, right before she went to bed. She is tired and winding down. What a doll baby.



Oh that yummy dimple! She & Peyton do look alot alike at 7 months - it's the nose & mouth.
ReplyDeletethis is a mini-mere!
ReplyDelete