Monday, November 7, 2011

7 Months and on the Move!


Nolan turned 7 months old on October 28th.  The biggest accomplishment since last month is that he is crawling!  About 2 weeks ago he went from rocking on all fours to full on crawling and now he is a pro and can get everywhere.  He crawls around the house looking for me and his siblings and is doing a great job sitting on his own and is starting to try to climb onto things, not far from pulling to standing.  He has only had one major incident, when he crawled straight off a small step in our living room.  I heard Mallory say "Uh Oh Baby!" and seconds later he starting bawling and I found him off the step.  Other than that it has been pretty smooth crawling :)

Nolan also started eating baby food in his 6 month but we are still working on that.  So far he only likes things that involve meat :) I jumped straight into the 2nd stage mixed blends after he flat out refused the real baby food. We are kind of working backwards :) Bananas, Apples and Chicken, and Sweet Potatoes and Turkey are his favorites.

Nolan also got his first tooth and is now up to two teeth, both on the middle of the bottom gum.  He loves chewing on things to help with the teething.

At a recent doctor's appointment he weighed 21 pounds and is ridiculously tall.  He is still wearing 12-18 month clothing and is just a chunk of love.  I adore this little muffin and kiss on his chubby cheeks all day long. He is mellow, happy, loud, loves blowing spit bubbles at Peyton, loves laughing at Peyton, crawls to keep up with Mallory, and is a precious, precious boy.

It has been a busy month with new teeth, eating food, and crawling! He has grown from an infant to a sweet baby boy. I want to slow time down so I can keep him in my arms forever. Love you Nolie Noo!




No comments:

Post a Comment