Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Perfect 10



Mallory turned 10-months-old on September 7th. Less than 2 months until the big year mark! She has five teeth now (2 funny ones spread out on top and 3 on the bottom) and her baby smile has turned into more of a toothy grin. (she is modeling this new grin in the above picture)

At 10 months Mallory is quite the personality and quite the handful! She is in to everything. She is holding strong in the "Dumping' stage of the "dump and fill development stage." She dumps things out of cabinets, drawers, my baby bag, her dresser, anything she can get her hands on. I am constantly cleaning up after her. We have found her trying to get her hands in toilets, trashcans, and dog water. She is fast and will disappear briefly and is usually up to no good when I find her!

Her new favorite hobby is wrestling. She attacks her brother and then laughs hysterically. She loves to climb all over him. She learned these moves from him so he is getting a taste of his own medicine!

That blonde, ball underneath her is her big brother's head! Love this picture. (disclaimer: no three year olds were hurt during this picture- he loves that she rolls around with him) I'm glad she can stand up for herself!

Speaking of standing, she is standing by herself for longer periods of time and has started cruising on furniture and trying to push her walking toys. She isn't far from walking! She went to her Mops classroom for the first time and did so well without her Mommy. Such an easy baby. (but not as easy as she used to be.)

She says the words Mama, Dada, Brobo (brother?), Papa, baba (bottle), Up and Hi. I'm not sure if she really understands the meaning of each but she loves to say them.





These two crazy babies keep us very busy. It really is more than a full time job just keeping up with them and keeping the house clean in the wake of these two tornadoes. Can't imagine life without them though and soon we will add another to this crazy mix!


ps: That baby play house is Mallory's "Laugh and Learn" house available at Babies R Us. Best baby toy ever and even preschoolers love it. It has a permanent spot in our living room right now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Mallory is such an easy baby! I know you are thankful for that. These pictures are hilarious though! Love Mal's smile and I would have never seen sweet Peyton's head under her had you not pointed it out. Hilarious!!! Love your sweet kids and the precious one on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete