So here we go, there is now a third little Yates, just as perfect, wanted, and loved as his/her brother and sister. And we will meet him/her around March 31st.
I usually wait to share our baby news until the very end of the 1st trimester, but this is about to become the worst kept secret in Dallas. Third pregnancies show a lot faster than the first two (I am already showing!) and I am pretty sick so people are bound to catch on soon. We have already had 2 ultrasounds and everything looks perfect so I am comfortable sharing this news and thought that you, my few faithful blog readers :), should be some of the first to know.
So for a few short months this year I will have 3 babies ages 3 and under. When this baby is born Peyton will be 3 1/2, Mallory will just be 16 months old. It is bound to be crazy, hectic, and hard, but I love my life as mom to these precious children. And as of now we don't plan on finding out the sex, we will just keep it as the year of surprises!
This is what our swingset will look like next summer, Marshall is filling in for Baby Yates # 3.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh......no way!!! I am so excited for you!! I have to say that I'm shocked too, but I'm happy that Baby Drew will have a little Yates to play with. You are such a great mom to Peyton and Mallory and this 3rd little one is so lucky to be joining your family. Congratulations!!!! I'm going to call you right now to chat!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! How super super super exciting!!!! What a blessing!! SO SO happy for you! (due date is my bday :))
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!!!
Everyday will be like your own mini playdate. Now I know why Marshall's fantasy team is named The Babymaker.
ReplyDeleteWhat great newS!!! Congratulations to you!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! CONGRATS! Yay, welcome to the club! I love you guys!! Talk soon!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!! How super exciting!!!! Congrats!!! I hope you start feeling better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you all!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That is such exciting news! Being a mommy to three is the best!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, how exciting- congrats to you all!! As always, I am sure you will make it look so easy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a blessing! I say the more the merrier!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the Yates family!!! How incredible!! We are so happy for you! ~Megan and Travis
ReplyDeleteI love this news!! So excited for you guys. Tell Peyton and Mallory hi for me!
ReplyDelete~katiek