Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chim Chimeree- Again!

When Mallory was 13 months old I found this.

Now Nolan is EXACTLY 13 months old and I just found this. Same fireplace.  Different Baby.


In true Nolan form he appears to be eating the ashes and soot rather than just playing in it.

How did this happen? I was on the computer in the same room and thought the 3 of them were quietly watching Curious George.  I heard Mallory say, "Nolan has YUCKIES!" and turned around to find this.

Is fireplace diving a new developmental stage for 1-year-olds?  I couldn't make this stuff up!  And we just recently let our guard down and took down the box that usually blocks the fireplace opening.  The box is now back up!

Scene of the Crime. Where was Batman when I needed him? He usually alerts me about this type of stuff!




 On the way to the shower!



Don't worry, I removed that piece of rock from his mouth as soon as I snapped this picture :)  Baby boy is now all clean.


13 Month old Babies!!! You keep me on my toes and know how to make an ordinary morning a lot more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment