Thursday, April 19, 2012

Through the "I" of the "I-Phone"

I take a lot of pictures on my phone throughout the day, it is probably the more "realistic" view of our daily life.  I never post or print them so thought I would do one big post of our most recent I-phone pictures, unedited :) And lately Nolan has been eating my phone and getting it wet which has caused the picture quality to be a little grainy.  I hear the newer I-phone takes better pictures, (birthday hint for Marshall!)  

Here is our daily life the last couple of months.  When it is mostly just Me and the Three.


Nolan shares his mother's passion for all food.  Here he is with Spaghetti.

Mallory's hands after dying Easter eggs.  She looks like Elphaba from Wicked. 

Sweet Mallory and Tootsie in the pew at Easter.  

Posse! 

Dressed herself in her bathing "tuit" and one Ugg and one tap shoe.  That is style.

One of Peyton's pieces at his "art show" during their lesson on Martin Luther King. It Reads "I have a Dream....I dreamed that I have a garbage truck.  I wish I had 1,000 but I don't need 1,000. " That is so Peyton :)

Mallory found this friend at Sams Club.  She is wearing a bathing "tuit" top, shorts, and dress shoes for this occasion. 

Nolan eating dirt.  This boy loves to be outside more than anyone I've ever seen.

Rub a dub 3 Yates in a Tub.  It is always a party at our house.

Peyton and Mallory showing their Valentines Day treats to Nolan.

Easter Hunt at School

How we roll at Central Market.

Ear Tube Time with Papa

Garbage Trucks for all

Swiffering in Gigi's tap costume and a first communion veil

Mallory's room after her first "nap" in her big girl bed. It was spotless when I put her down.

My Little Ham

She truly is a fashionista. How many 2 year olds do you know that would match a "bucket" to use as  a purse to her dress?  And yes that is a binky, she started wanting one at 2 1/2 years old. 

Shades with Uncle Nick

Peyton has so much passion for his Busy Town books- I find him asleep like this most nights.

1st birthday cupcake at Bebe's

The BEST way to grocery shop!!! Seatbelts for all!!!



Easter Egg Hunt Day at school

This is only scary if you don't know our dogs.  They are just looking for food on or around Nolan :) Not Nolan himself. 

Free entertainment :) Peyton and a Garbage Truck
I love babies in animal towels.


Overall I love my days with my little people. And am so glad I have a phone to capture all these little memories.  I've been thinking about the quote "The Days are Long, But The Years Are Short" a lot lately.  It is so applicable of my daily life with these 3. A good reminder to enjoy these precious moments as much as possible.  Especially when they end their day all clean wearing a hooded towel :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving each and every one of them, but especially the Mommy who can find the time to capture these precious moments. Gigi

    ReplyDelete