The Mark Family's Beach Vacation- The Movie!
Our family just had 2 family vacations back-to-back. I think Nolan thinks that the only thing we do in our family is sit in our car but I love little adventures. We just drove to Port Aransas, Texas to be with my family, and then 2 days after returning home went back to the lake to be with Marshall's family. Both trips were well worth the drives. I will post pictures from both trips soon but in the meantime wanted to post a little video I made from the Mark Vacation. I finally explored the movie software on our Mac and I am pretty proud of myself. (it is pretty easy to navigate) It is a really short clip set up like a movie trailer but makes me laugh out loud.
My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew currently live in Belgium so we were thrilled that they could visit and could spend a few days together in Port Aransas. My brother and I grew up vacationing there so it was special to bring all of our children there. Such joy all around!
LOL LOL LOL
ReplyDeletelove love love this!!!
ReplyDelete-megan