

Here is Peyton from his first trip to the lake, 2007.
Here he is 4 years later at the lake on his 4th Birthday.
(nothing too exciting, just singing happy birthday)
At 4 years old Peyton is loving, smart, inquisitive, stubborn, demanding, dedicated, beautiful, funny, and sweet. He loves to play with little cars, build garages, bridges, and towers for them with his blocks, use his imagination with his parking garages and pretend car keys, and loves flashlights, boardgames, skittles, cheetos, and grown up coca cola. He loves to listen to stories and helps you create the plot along the way. He loves Great Wolf Lodge. He and his Daddy have become the best of friends and love to golf together, play tennis, mow the lawn, ride bikes, tell stories, and play with the water hose and the slip and slide. He adores his baby brother Nolan and laughs at the shenanigans his little sister gets into. He loves white grape juice, Ritz crackers, and Totinos Pizza.
He still stays the funniest things. Here is a sample of recent "Peytonisms."
"Is the Eeeelarm on? Is this an EEEDult show or EEEdult game"? Eeee currently equals the letter A.
" When I am 10 I will be all grown up"
"I can do it. I am older enough!"
"I do it my Own."
"Mallory hit me. She needs to go to Jail!"
"Nolan is a boy because God knew I wanted him to be."
"God said we are all done having babies." (He came up with this one on his own! I guess 2 babies in 2 years was enough for him!"
"My foot didn't know any better.: (after getting in trouble at school for knocking over a sand table with his foot after he was told not to touch it.)
"I like to chew bubble gummin"
"Did you forget my lunchie box?"
"Is this the movie we watched Last Night?"= Last night stands for any amount of time that has passed. He will insist he went to the lake "Last Night" even though it was really last week, etc.
"Why do I go to school "All the Day?", "I want to play All the Day!". "Why do I go to time out All the day?"
Last week he drew this picture on the white board.

When i asked him what the picture was he said "It's just my Abstract."
Peyton Adam- you are my heart and I love you more each and every day. You are growing into such a smart and wide eyed little boy. Being YOUR mother is one of the greatest joys of my life. Happy Golden 4th Birthday my Baby Boy!
He is my joy!
ReplyDelete