After a 12 hour drive (you saw how that went in the last post about this) we arrived to Hot Springs. Marshall and I love to reminisce about our time spent there before children. Sleep till noon, drink tons of beer, float all day, etc. That isn't the case anymore but the kids had a great time tubing, playing with their cousins, floating, playing with the lake house toys, and being together. I think I'd choose the latter :)
Peyton turned 4 on June 4th so we spent the morning at a really neat putt putt course. It is an awesome course but was 100 degrees out so we were a little overheated :) After that we went for a pizza buffet then had a golf themed birthday cake back at the house. We were so lucky to get to spend his special day with his cousins. Peyton loves playing with them and they are so sweet to Mallory, they just dote on her and she loves it.
The lake was a great way to end our trek across the country. We had some rough moments- kids screaming, flat tire, up all night in hotels, etc. but the memories truly are priceless and I loved spending that much time together.
And here are all the pictures, all jumbled up and out of order. If I ever have time I will better organize them but this is the best I can do with all 3 kids home this morning. It has taken 2 Popsicles, a box of animal crackers, and 3 PBS shows to get this blog post written so I can't imagine what will happen if I try to organize the pictures :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment