
No new stats until his 4 month check up but I can affirm that he is a VERY BIG Boy.
He is wearing 6 or 9 month clothing and size 2 diapers.
At 3 months old he is Rolling! Both ways. Tummy to back and Back to Tummy. We are trying to break him of the swaddle but he has a really hard time sleeping without it so the nights have been a little rough lately. Sleep training begins at 4 months on the dot! He loves to do patty cake with his hands and feet, hold conversations, be held, and play on his play mat. He is SUCH a sweet baby and puts up with a lot from our crazy family. We all love him so much.

My Crazy Haired Assistant removing Nolan's photo and sitting prop! She is fired!

Let's try a new location. "I'm keeping an eye out for that assistant of yours Mom! You sure this is safe?"

"Much Better. Safe in the confines of a photo backdrop with walls."
Wanted: A new photography assistant. The old one didn't work out so well. Please apply via this blog.
Oh Meredith........Love you
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up mer! I can't believe how fast Nolan is growing up. Love these pics and Nolan's big smile (and dimple!)
ReplyDeleteMiss yoU!
what sleep book are you using? i need to get my little one back on track. we had some medical issues that prevented him from sleeping through the night. now i think he is ready.
ReplyDeletesteph w
He Stephanie! Im no expert but I have always used the book Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. It has worked great with all three kids at every stage of their lives so far. I found it to be the most "gentle" approach after reading a bunch of books on the subject. I have an outline of the book in note form if you want me to email it to you, you can send me your email on Facebook if you want.
ReplyDelete