The kids had 2 funny moments last week that I wanted to record.
Moment 1: Nice Mallory
Mallory has become quite the sassy 2-year-old and has been talking in a very demanding voice lately. Bebe was babysitting and asked sassy Mallory where "NICE Mallory was?" to remind Mallory to use nice words. Peyton looked up from whatever he was doing with an answer for Bebe: "Mean Mallory threw Nice Mallory in the trash."
Awesome :)
 |
| Where is Nice Mallory? |
Moment 2: The Baby Costume
 |
| 14 month old Nolan |
Mallory and Nolan are looking and acting more and more like twins these days. They are constantly all over each other, tugging, pulling, taking toys, etc. In fact Nolan actually weighs about 3 pounds more than Mallory. I don't think Mallory realizes he is a baby. He is so big (wearing size 2T of Peyton's clothes from when Peyton was much older) so we don't have a lot of "baby" one pieces to put him in. I found a snap up one piece in his drawer and dressed him for school. Mallory saw and him ran up to the buttons intrigued and kept having fits of laughter all day saying "Nolie wearing his baby costume!". She truly doesn't know he is a baby and thinks he is just playing dress up!
 |
| "Stop laughing at me Mallory! I AM a baby!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment