Mallory loves school. She runs into her classroom, hardly says bye to us, and sometimes doesn't want to leave. She loves music and dancing and coloring and she loves her teacher. Her teacher tells us she has quite the personality. We get a slip of paper every day that tells her disposition, her diaper changes, what she ate, and what her delights were. I've only had a "bad" report once or twice and that was when she was sick. Almost of her reports list her as happy or with a big smiley face.
Her teacher, the amazing Mrs. Joan, sent me these pictures this weekend. It is so interesting to see what your child does while you aren't there. There is a story behind almost every picture, that is just life with Mallory. Most involve her wardrobe choices.
 |
| Mallory on Picture with Santa Day. She is breaking the cardinal rule of "No White Shoes" after Labor Day. She put on her fancy dress and INSISTED on wearing these white shoes. It just makes me laugh that a little person that just turned 2 can have such an opinion about which shoes to wear with which dress. And they really did match, So White Shoes it was! (they are about 2 sizes to big) |
 |
| It was not wear your pajamas to school day as you might think from this photo. In fact hey don't have a pajama day at school. These are actually baby Nolan's jammies and Mallory wore them to bed and wore them to school. I couldn't get them off of her to get her dressed and she looks mighty content going about her day in them. Mrs. Joan texted me a picture later that day of Mallory in real clothes because she was finally able to dress her. And Yes, Mallory and Nolan wear the same size and swap jammies often :) Got to save money somewhere. |
 |
| I guess they get to eat cupcakes on birthdays. I see she didn't eat much of her lunch but is sure enjoying that frosting. |
 |
| Protected from a Rainy Day outside? No. Mallory likes to wear her rain jacket to school most days. It has only been worn in the actual rain once. Such a Fashionista. |
 |
| Hood and all. |
 |
Fun Times at school!
That is a rare glimpse into Mallory's life at school. This girl has got personality. She got her ear tubes last week and is talking so much more, it has been life changing for her. I am loving seeing her little personality unfold- wardrobe battles and all! |
She IS our Baby Girl
ReplyDeleteOh the wardrobe battles! We have them at our house multiple times a day. Harper is into changing clothes alot these days. I'm so glad to see Mallory went to school in her (ahem, Nolan's) pjs. I'm so tempted to do that some days when Harper won't cooperate. Glad to know it isn't unheard of! Mallory is just precious & I'm so glad she is feeling better after those tubes. Love yall!
ReplyDelete