Monday, February 14, 2011

15 Months Old


Photo by Rachellee Jones


Sweet Mallory is now 15 months old. She is in the 20th percentile of weight, 50th of height, and 60th of head size. She is saying new words every week but my favorites these days include"tootsie", "eyton" or "baba" for Peyton (Brother), and to hear her quack like a duck. She babbles and points all day long, loves to "shake her bootie", and give real kisses "Mah!" She loves to sit in little chairs, dig through my jewelry box, splash in water, eat snacks, and play with her brother. Her current best trick is to show anyone and everyone her dimple. She points to one of her cheeks and flashes you a dimply grin. When I picked her up from MOPS last week her teachers told me that she just kept showing them her dimple :) Such a cutie. Here are some pictures of our precious baby girl- a Momma's dream come true!



How high can your pony tail go?!?!?


Can I take a message?



I love my ladybug riding toy!



Hey Barney- Do you want to see my dimple?



Ba Ba! Wake up!!!


I love my brother.



But I can also take him down.


Show me your dimple :)


She was sooo into Peyton's Valentine's goodies and would follow him around the house while he fed her pieces of cookie.

Climbing into little chairs at Peyton's school Vday party.


Mallory Ann Yates- we love everything about you!


No comments:

Post a Comment