I much prefer these new drumsticks although Marshall did ask why his q-tips were all over the house, they are drumsticks Daddy, duh!
He has also become very independent. Here he is after putting on his own "pants". In his defense, the only drawer he really has access to is his pajama drawer so he has to get creative. He refused to believe me when I told him his "pants" were really a shirt.
Mallory also loves to play the drum (although she rarely gets a chance since Peyton is still working on sharing). It is the best toy ever with lots of preschool themed instruments.
And here are her 9 month appointment stats (I barely got them up before her 10-month birthday in a few weeks!)
Weight: 17 lbs 12 ounces, almost 18! (40th percentile)
Length: 27 3/4 (60th percentile)
Head: 17 1/4 (50th percentile)
This was just a glimpse into our daily life here at the Yates household. This is our last real week of summer since Peyton's school (2 days a week), MOPS, and playgroups will all be back in full force in September. We are ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment